Tuesday

New bracelets...

Here is a glimpse of some bracelets that will soon be added to the shop. I am in love with them! They will fit anyone, being that they are wrap style bracelets. They have a bold look, but are light and airy enough for spring and summer. Here are just two, I plan to add many more to the shop...check em out~!














PS~ The Earth Day celebration was a success and the Lotus Jewelry package donated for the silent auction raised a good donation! I was very happy *and proud*...and also there is a possibility of a great opportunity arising, more info to come!

3 comments:

Fouche' said...

Hi, I'm Neisha's mom and I was at the Earth Day celebration. I really love your jewelry. She also purchased the blue/green stone braclet. I could wear it every day and be perfectly happy. thanks!

Cynthia said...

Love the new bracelets. Beautiful colors.

H and H said...

These bracelets are beautiful...colors are amazing. They look like great quality as well.