Thursday

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

The Earth Day Celebration is tomorrow. I have my Lotus package all made up and ready to go...the winner will get two pairs of silver earrings, 1. simple silver loops dangle form long curved ear wires and 2. silver trickle charms dangle from silver ear hooks...also a lovely necklace composed of a silver and brass flower dangling from white enamel chain and last but not least, my favorite piece...I found these great beads that are a bright green in the center and fade out to an earthy brown, very unique...they make up a fabulous bracelet. And also included is a little goodie bag with other offers enclosed. So, that is my contribution to Earth Day :) (pics are kinda sucky)








................

Side note: un-jewelry related...

::I jumped on the bandwagon::


Over at Love Maegan (my favorite blog), she posted sneaky sneaky beauty tricks. I had to try them for myself!





Indeed, they work :)

I have very sensitive skin, and the EVOO is great for it. It's not too harsh, and is very moisturizing for my face without making it oily. I have been using it everyday for a week now and I really love the way it makes my complexion look and feel. I may cut back to every other day, or just try a gentle cleanser once a week. I use the EVOO as my cleanser and then a little bit more afterwards as a moisturizer as well. Fabulous product, any brand!

I was hesitant about the hairspray, only because I am an aerosol junkie- I know, bad for the earth. It's is probably best then that I did try this spray, being a non-aerosol. It offers great hold, does not take much at all, and still allows for touchable softness...given you don't over do it.

I use the oil sheen spray after I shower, I put a towel down when I spray it- using it in the shower does not work for me...I thought I would break my neck the next time I got in the shower, it makes for a slippery floor! I spray it on my arms and legs and it leaves my skin very smooth, shiny, and I actually think it has a great smell.

Now, the Evening Primrose oil. I have only been taking these for a few days, so I may not be giving a very accurate review of them. I would assume they work quickly, being that they are a natural supplement. I can be a bit moody of a handful sometimes. I am not big on taking prescription meds right now, so I was very curious to try these. So far, so good. They really seem to level out my moods, and I feel great. I am not real sure what they are intended for, some sort of women's health, but regardless it is working for me so far.

Great products and great post, thanks Maegan!

..................

Tonight I brought home some ice cream treats for the puppers. They LOVED them! Check out my other blog Shadey Days to see some cute pics of my dogs eating ice cream :)

Have a good night!

0 comments: